July 30th, 2011
- Fri, 12:16: Testing my tweets would prove inconclusive. RT @geekosystem Computers Can Figure Out Your Gender From Your Tweets http://t.co/1qKv9H5
- Fri, 12:50: RT @adampknave: Shouldn't the Sex & The City prequel be called Foreplay & Slowly Urbanizing Development?
- Fri, 12:51: RT @adampknave: While we're at it, I want a Fast & The Furious prequel called Gathering Velocity & Losing Calm.
- Fri, 13:09: Deichkind is a German rap group and I love them for their totally INSANE videos. Exhibit 1: http://is.gd/9YpWpI #wtf
- Fri, 14:50: RT @emoryhealthsci: Can #meditation make you NICER? Study by @EmoryUniversity's Charles Raison indicates that yes, it can! http://ow.ly/ ...
- Fri, 17:11: RT @mediaite: No Joke: UK Anti-Satire Law Means Daily Show’s Parliament Coverage Is Banned In England (VIDEO) http://t.co/8eaEF7H JN
- Fri, 18:00: Getting a new iPad soon as work's new fiscal year starts, Sept. 1. Yes, an iPad 2. Current one will be wiped, passed on to someone else.
- Fri, 19:58: Love ths twitanalysis RT @mashable Obama Loses 36,000+ Twitter Followers in #Compromise Campaign [STATS] - http://on.mash.to/pj0mlU
- Fri, 21:22: Unsolved mystery (at least in my world): Why, when you dye your hair red (auburn) is the lather always purple?