August 6th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 12:29: On page 50 of 128 of Glimpses, by Lynn Flewelling: Rereading, since rereading The White Road whet my appetite. http://bit.ly/no14c3
- Fri, 14:52: I am constantly finding super relevant news & PR info I share with my office -- via Twitter. Which others in my office don't use.
- Fri, 15:26: We have a work-study student who consistently uses "Sir" and "Ma'am" to address everybody in our office. His mother would be so proud.
- Fri, 15:30: It's probably -how- they say it, but whenever someone addresses me / calls me "Miss Darling" I take it as a joke.
- Fri, 16:07: Red Bull affects me at least as strongly as Tab. If I mixed the two I think I might explode.
- Fri, 17:37: Just pre-scheduled tweets & FB posts of our magazine's entire contents over the next month. Tedious, tiring, but it seems to work!
- Fri, 17:48: Caleb msg'd me re dinner at Piola. My reaction? Pushed proverbial 'Eject' button and was on bus to Midtown in 5 min.
- Fri, 19:40: At Midtown Station, which once again is like a hot gay bath house. Damn!
- Fri, 23:01: RT @adampknave: I want the Discovery Channel to run "Snark Week" and just put up a still image on the channel for a week that reads "See ...
- Fri, 23:03: I loooooove this movie! RT @ebertchicago Buster Keaton's "Our Hospitality" is streaming on Netflix. http://bit.ly/qRBZgA