August 10th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Tue, 12:52: Med school is crawling with noisy new med students in brightly colored scrubs. What do you think this is, a med school? Trying to read!
- Tue, 16:01: I spotted Halloween greeting cards, a dubious product to start with, at CVS yesterday. Yes, in early August. #stoptheinsanity
- Tue, 16:12: Found some coworkers chatting about stock market, little worried. Sent them to brokers with hands on their faces blog.
- Tue, 16:21: Produced 3 videos on "added sugars" in food & drink today. Check the "total sugars" on those processed foods!
- Tue, 17:34: Photo: Bauhaus Dessau, Dessau, Germany via dressupvamp And now for some reblogs of great Bauhaus buildings. http://tumblr.com/x7p3zyb9qm
- Tue, 22:14: Home Internet down, but at least it forced me into having time to finally migrate PC files top MacBook, do full backup on ext. HD.
- Tue, 22:16: Meanwhile I'm checking Internetz via phone's 3G - from building basement since it doesn't work in my unit (where it grabs wifi instead).
- Tue, 22:18: Heard Fresh Air interview with writer begins New Yorker piece on Michelle Bachmann. Woman doesn't scare me so much as rep. alien POV.
- Wed, 09:38: Home Internet still out. Hate having to call DirecPath. They can't ever seem to do anything besides log a complaint.
- Wed, 10:32: Once I'm doing getting this allergy shot, going for a biiiig chai latte. Lady at EUHM cafe is so nice.