August 14th, 2011
- Sat, 13:49: Off to Atlantic Station to indulge in likely my most feminine vice, department store shopping. How I love Dillard's. Shoes, bras, tops, Mac.
- Sat, 14:27: I love how ads on Merrell's shoe display is totally marketing to lesbians. And yeah, Dillard's clerk is fetching me some to try on.
- Sat, 14:57: So far have laid out cash for Mac makeup, Ecco shoes and now Tin Drum eats. Next up, bra shopping.
- Sat, 15:03: RT @NiemanLab: The “situational stylebook”: AP creates a reference guide for the upcoming Sept. 11 anniversary http://t.co/ciEJVyF
- Sat, 17:19: This I need to try! RT @lifehacker: Remove unwanted celebrities from CNN, Huffington Post, etc. http://t.co/HLOI0VD
- Sat, 17:22: Found a perfect replica of a cinch-waisted June Cleaver dress at Dillard's but alas I needed it just a smidge larger. It was purple. Sigh.
- Sat, 19:00: It irks me when tent revivals are held at Woodruff Park. Public park turns into a church and everywhere within two blocks forced to listen.
- Sat, 23:42: Watched Memento and an hour later, having read several analyses of it, still not at all sure what really happened. Which is the point?
- Sat, 23:52: Accessing Internet only via phone all weekend is proving to be an adventure / interesting experiment. Monday I need to call Direcpath