August 16th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:41: After a largely unproductive Sunday, stayed up late cooking: Spanish chickpea-artichoke soup and sauerkraut & potatoes, for work lunches.
- Mon, 13:11: Michael Nyman and Philip Glass on headphones = great way to block out office chatter. In college I used them to block roommate's Bone Thugs.
- Mon, 13:34: My work install of Firefox has been attempting, and failing, to update itself every day for 2 weeks. I've got 5 & it wants a security update
- Mon, 15:15: RT @cl_atlanta: Eyedrum announces new location in Castleberry Hill http://t.co/Ix54srY
- Mon, 15:15: RT @CCTgirl: Bill Floyd: We've spent enough money on roads & gotten ourselves in this predicament. We're losing sight of the purpose of ...
- Mon, 15:19: I think I'm going to enjoy following @CCTgirl. Thanks @thomaswheatley for RT'ing. God knows I'm transit poster child. #TIA2012
- Mon, 16:15: There isn't a day goes by that @Geekosystem doesn't edify or amuse me. Like this link to a chart of wrestler names. http://t.co/GZnWmWR
- Mon, 16:16: Another one from @Geekosystem - swarm robots Wall-E would love: http://t.co/2nJPFjy #robotics
- Mon, 16:26: This is true: When I was a kid, my grandma lived in a 1920s office building, then a 1920s factory complex. Didn't drive, wore housedresses.
- Mon, 16:34: Sh*t flying @ Atl City Council over Harris St. renaming: A. Young accuses Harris of being murderer of blacks. See @JonShirek for details.