August 19th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Thu, 17:49: No tweeting today... busy + caught up in doing this video about a young #stroke victim & his rehab @ Emory http://t.co/xgIzjXt
- Thu, 19:11: Caught the neighborhood robot chicken in action. http://t.co/rXxyus1
- Thu, 19:57: What, is this the week of painfully pretentious arts reviews on @FreshAir? Jeff Bridges last night, tonight film review, over the top. Ew.
- Thu, 20:02: Serious example of what NOT to di.RT @morgan_griffith: Really cannot believe this story: http://t.co/HrAdCj9 What were they thinking??
- Thu, 20:05: Michele Bachmann is so full of shit her nickname should be Colon.
- Fri, 08:02: I grew up camping in A's this time every year. RT @NatGeo: Photo of the Day: Morning Fog, Adirondacks http://t.co/0Yai5zK #pod #photography
- Fri, 08:07: First time I went to Adirondacks I was 2. Parents say I stood in bow of canoe smiling during a thunderstorm as we crossed Middle Saranac.
- Fri, 08:30: Why do so many bikers, even ones with helmets and pricey bikes (i.e.should know better), think it's OK to bike on the sidewalk? Get off!
- Fri, 11:10: With my 37th birthday coming up, my brother-in-law Andy has reminded me that he's known me since I was ONE MONTH OLD. Yeesh!
- Fri, 11:12: I find the sound of external hard drives extremely irritating. Had to unplug one of mine and now 2nd one, used for video, whirring at me.