August 23rd, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 13:19: Coworker just gave me imported licorice for my birthday. Two kinds I haven't had before, including Salty Spacemen, Stars & Spaceships.
- Mon, 13:30: My mom sent me the prettiest e-birthday card: http://t.co/KlpWPTK P.S. Afterward zoom in on each letter!
- Mon, 13:41: Outstanding article! RT @ScienceHsu: Scientists call out newspapers' distortions of their research on brain chemicals. http://t.co/cfrAaXF
- Mon, 13:59: Looking at baby photos for work.
- Mon, 14:20: It is so infuriating that the only stock art you can find of black babies, infants, newborns are pics of kids in Africa.
- Mon, 15:28: Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think I have arthritis in my hands. Not carpal tunnel (wrists OK) just fingers. Pain + can't open bottles.
- Mon, 16:08: I don't know what is in the area today but apparently something not covered by the 4 yrs. of allergy shots I've had.
- Mon, 16:28: RT @downtownatlanta: "Atlanta from the Ashes" in #WoodruffPark gets a restoration. Read the full report here! http://t.co/RZclDpy
- Mon, 16:29: My histamines are overreacting big time to something. Feel like there are ants crawling inside and outside of me. #allergies
- Mon, 16:47: My 1st semester in college I -lost- 15 lbs. by 1) going vegetarian, 2) living on top of a -huge- hill, 3) walking around huge UMass campus.