August 24th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:19: RT @LynnFlewelling: Cleaning house w/ fall of Tripoli on in the background. Reminds me of Bruegel's "Landscape with the Fall of Icarus." ...
- Tue, 13:40: Nicely done user-centered design case study on a .edu site. RT @eduguru Guru Post: User Testing: You are not your users http://t.co/xRq09WC
- Tue, 14:00: Didn't' feel the earthquake (work in a bunker) but apparently entire eastern seaboard did. Friends in Atlanta, DC, NYC, MA reporting...
- Tue, 14:12: RT @adampknave: RELAX - there was no earthquake. It was just your moms tripping. #yourmom #dealwithit
- Tue, 14:17: RT @brittneyg: Waiting for the blog post about how NYC quakes compare to SF quakes: which quake is thinner, smarter, more cultured, into ...
- Tue, 15:01: Someone on my FB just posited that people in Atlanta who felt quake are just lying to be "in." LOL... Jaded much, dude?
- Tue, 16:01: Is there an easy way to get full list of all your Twitter followers? Better yet, someone that analyzes them for # followers, activity, etc.?
- Tue, 16:19: Wow, this Twitter tool seems pretty nifty! RT @triptych Been using this lately http://t.co/JqQtNI9 #twitter
- Tue, 16:39: Just signed up work Twitter for Klout: "Klout believes you are influential about helmet." ... Um, what? LOL.
- Tue, 16:40: To be fair to Klout, says work twitter most influential in science & tech, hospitals, moms and families. That's good!