August 28th, 2011
- Sat, 15:44: Set timer to wake me from my nap. Didn't hear it. Zzzzzz'd out after working on mural at Curb Market all morning.
- Sat, 16:29: My mom just posted an impressive clip of hurricane Irene rain (already) coming down in Sturbridge, MA. Posted to FB: http://t.co/Cx4dAo1
- Sat, 17:49: RT @TheOnion: Report: Libyans rejoicing in victory secretly thinking “Oh, shit. Now what do we do?” http://t.co/fc8ep69 #OnionReview
- Sat, 17:51: Just bought a load of good beer etc. @HopCity That shop makes me giddy.
- Sat, 18:42: One of these years I'm going to Atlanta Beerfest, right by my house. Not this year though. Right now waiting for bus outside the fence.
- Sat, 20:01: There's more booze at my place than there's been in a long time: beer, wine, champagne, cider, brandy, rum, liqueurs.