September 1st, 2011
- Wed, 14:55: My sister Nancy tells me it might be Atlanta's nasty air making me sick lately, not my allergies. I can buy that. Code Orange allergies!
- Wed, 18:09: RT @CCTgirl: You know the problem I have with cars? Driving is time wasted.
- Wed, 18:15: Thanks! Good advice. RT @daily_dragon: [NEWS] Important Tips to Speed Up Your Registration Experience http://t.co/CUepQPg #DragonCon
- Wed, 20:05: Checking out #dragoncon iPhone app on my iPad. Think I prefer unofficial Droid app but nice Twitter integration here!
- Thu, 00:54: RT @HuffingtonPost: Major evangelical takes Dick Cheney to task over torture http://t.co/h4Ik5vQ
- Thu, 00:57: Yay kid, yay parents. RT @HuffingtonPost: Meet the 10-year-old transgender whose parents are on board http://t.co/vJIMIno
- Thu, 10:58: A white noise system was installed throughout my office overnight. Cool beans, but will it cover up whispering? Hate whispering.
- Thu, 11:41: Interesting. RT @EmoryUniversity Newsweek/Dailybeast ranks Emory the 9th happiest university in the country! http://ow.ly/6iPvB