September 7th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Tue, 14:10: Just remembered Spotify again. More friends of mine have joined so yay, more music. Someone had Dresden Dolls playlist, how cool is that?
- Tue, 14:14: Friends & I check in via FB all the time RT @mashable Checking In Is the Least Popular Smartphone Activity [STUDY] - http://t.co/fbHML7p
- Tue, 14:57: RT @RagingBurrito: We are celebrating 15 years of Rolling Fatties tonight with 2.25 Guacamole & chips
- Tue, 15:06: I haven't been able to use the standalone @HootSuite app for a week or so. What's up? Am I alone in this problem? #twitter
- Tue, 15:36: Too many cooks, too many cooks. Remind me not to ask entire media team to chime in with opinions on 9/11 news release.
- Tue, 18:11: Wow, left office and weather reminds me of coast of Cape Ann back home in Massachusetts. Which isn't warm even in summer. I like it!
- Tue, 18:14: Going to L5P after work to get goodies like incense for a friend. Any excuse to go to Crystal Blue, LOL.
- Tue, 19:22: Agreed. October evening. RT @sheatsb: This is perfect weather.
- Tue, 19:28: Qik - Ghosts Project @ DragonCom by Wendy Darling http://t.co/TxQhcCo
- Wed, 08:19: Dreamed I was in Saudi Arabia with guide expaining to my husband (really a beard) and me how to blend in, not offend, wear a veil. Ugh.