September 10th, 2011
- Fri, 12:20: According to the allergist, it's ragweed that's been killing me lately. Must be some ragweed if someone with 4 yrs. of allergy shots is UGH.
- Fri, 18:20: Video I'm exporting is taking so long, think I may leave computer on over the weekend. I don't feel like staying here soooooo late.
- Fri, 21:14: Checking in on neighbors' cat and flip on TV. Ooooh, right near the beginning too! http://t.co/5pfHiR8 @GetGlue #TheShining
- Fri, 21:37: RT @AlterNet: Statistically, You Have a Better Chance of Being Executed by Rick Perry Than Dying in an Airplane Crash http://t.co/AX7JU56
- Fri, 22:13: BBCA seems to have cut a lot of scenes from The Shining for TV. What a crime!
- Fri, 22:50: Catsitting a really chunky cat. http://t.co/GCLRo3E
- Sat, 09:15: Entire background of my career, pretty much. RT @mashable 1996 Internet vs. 2011 Internet - http://t.co/FI7X4nY
- Sat, 10:30: Legit q tho! RT @mediaite Newt Gingrich Gripes To Supporters About Regularly Being Asked 'Are You Still Running?' http://t.co/6QtBXdp
- Sat, 10:49: New book out. RT @JeffreyLMolter Crisis communications - in "Health Industry Communication" - http://t.co/THtjQ62 http://t.co/3k3do6s