September 13th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 13:11: The bad news: Allergies in full force, MiniDV being uncooperative, too much going on. The good news: 4 pm meeting canceled.
- Mon, 14:14: Took 20+ captures for me to finally get the video I shot Friday onto my computer. Great interview but UGH! Why?! #videofail
- Mon, 14:15: Got a Pansy Division song stuck in my head. A really work inappropriate one. It's so catchy but so wrong!
- Mon, 20:16: Holy sh*t. RT @brianstelter .@ShoshanaHebshi tweeted until police handcuffed her & pushed her off the plane. http://t.co/kf41iuf
- Tue, 00:48: OK, I will watch the next GOP debate. Would rather watch actual middle-schoolers debate or kindergartners play basketball but OK...
- Tue, 09:14: Participating in Regional Travel Survey by logging my moves all day. ARC & GADOT running survey. Naturally my bus was 10 min. late.
- Tue, 09:42: RT @listener42: Fixed that for you: MT @bus15237: I wonder how many people drive to work each day bc in Atlanta there IS no other way fo ...
- Tue, 10:50: Possibly the most annoying thing about using Windows is nonstop warning about virus scans, updates, security. Freaking annoying!
- Tue, 10:57: Seriously, Windows is all "Update this," "Warning that," "ZOMG nooooo this!" any time I use it.
- Tue, 10:59: RT @charlesedwards1: Quote of the day: "There are people in this room who don't live in Atlanta who will flush toilets in Atlanta."