September 14th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:32: Just walked a mile to meeting, only to get call as I walked in door it was canceled. Good news: John Mills drove me right back again.
- Tue, 14:51: Got free yoga class! RT @EmoryHealthcare It's National Yoga Awareness Month! Find outer strength & inner peace: http://t.co/wc5cmjK #yoga
- Tue, 14:55: I think I've just managed a successful media pitch via Twitter. Me connecting reporter to media rep. (not on Twitter). Yay.
- Tue, 15:56: Just booked my plane tix for @HighEdWeb in Austin, TX, next month. Anyone else I know on Twitter going?
- Tue, 16:19: Caffeinated beef jerky is something I could get on board with. Love jerky, love caffeine. In my best interest? http://t.co/cwJd6mR
- Tue, 16:24: Browse Net News on Usenet like it's 1981 - online historic demo. http://t.co/sCIh5Q6 #usenet #geekhistory via @Geekosystem
- Tue, 17:27: It amazes me how huge some people's butts are. I mean, XXXL! And not just bc I've got an English (i.e. MIA) butt. #Atlanta
- Tue, 18:16: So nice when a grocery store bagger takes time to properly distribute weight between bags. @Publix baggers are tops.
- Tue, 18:25: Have almost used up entries in Regional Transportation Survey booklet today. Hope I get to use appendix log! #transitgeek
- Tue, 20:00: RT @lifehacker: If trying to get your house clean is making you insane, this "15 minutes a day" method might be just what you need: http ...