September 16th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Thu, 14:45: Got Dresden Dolls' "Coin-Operated Boy" stuck in my head, after listening to a friend's @Spotify playlist | Coin. Operated. Boy.
- Thu, 14:46: RT @CCTgirl: My biggest pet peeve is how people in cars forget that pedestrians have the right of way.
- Thu, 15:40: RT @ajccolleges: Popular Science: Biology prof at #Emory one of "Brilliant 10" scientists. http://t.co/rMcWK3nX Here's his research: h ...
- Thu, 17:20: The breastfeeding videos I've been producing are getting good viewcounts on YouTube I'm not that surprised -- people want to know!
- Thu, 19:01: I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!!! That's all, #Atlanta
- Thu, 20:18: RT @mediaite: Jon Stewart: Fox News, The Daily Show Aren't So Different http://t.co/pvlDyk5J CH
- Thu, 23:59: Best interview/explainer/appreciation of Bjork I've ever come across: @nprmusic: Bjork: A Celestial Voice | http://t.co/JHizZdWy
- Fri, 00:11: Bjork is going to grant me happy dreams tonight. Wow. Biophilia app best thing on my iPad....
- Fri, 07:36: Officially back ON my diet. Worked waaaaay too hard last year (and paid too much $$$) to lose all progress to overindulgence.
- Fri, 11:16: Having a bad boss really is a relative thing --> Shweyga Mullah, Gaddafi Nanny, Burned http://t.co/GGakpTXL via @mediaite