September 24th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 12:22: Just ate SOME of the cake coworker gave me. Not ALL, just SOME. Those Sesame Street edutainers would be so happy.
- Fri, 14:05: After being mournful and out of it most of yesterday, surprisingly upbeat and cheerful today. The cake did help though.
- Fri, 14:15: My underwire keeps trying to kill me. If I die, have coroner look for puncture wound in my armpit. WTF?
- Fri, 14:53: RT @adampknave: There. Your gmailageddon shirt: http://t.co/mmHkbQaa
- Fri, 14:54: RT @SpaceyG: I don't mind FB changes too much. But what I REALLY hate most about 'em is the inevitable ensuing landslide of idiotic post ...
- Fri, 16:24: Things were going fine 'til around 1 pm. Since then, one AAAARGH moment after another. Clearly my cheerful tech doc was too optimistic.
- Fri, 16:27: vent/ Etiquette, people! Never send me emails with subject lines in CAPS. It's already priority, don't yell at me. Grrrr. /vent (I hope.)
- Fri, 16:40: Man, I am feeling just grumptastic. Think my neighborhood is having its monthly happy hour. Perhaps I outta go.
- Fri, 17:47: My two fav coffeehouses in Atlanta both have crappy/slow service but I prefer coffee over cool or speed factor or even wifi speed.
- Fri, 17:47: In fact a couple of restaurants in Atlanta have way better coffer than some supposed coffee houses. Baraonda for example... (Mmmm.)