- Sun, 13:52: Just had 40 minute non-sexual chat with someone on Blendr (new heteroinclusive + femaleinclusive Grindr). In German no less. Nice!
- Sun, 14:11: RT @AdviceToWriters: Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted. JULES RENARD #amwriting #writing #writetip
- Sun, 16:10: Noshing @googieburger for 1st time. Love it! Veggie burger messy but delicious! Nomnomnom.
- Sun, 16:12: Apparently @googieburger isn't handle for restaurant at COP but you get the idea :)
- Sun, 17:24: RT @LynnFlewelling: Looking for interesting Manhattan tea shops. Anyone? Vendors or sitdowns, either one.
- Mon, 08:29: Susan Stanberg, did you really need to ask if Warhol is art like three times? Even asking that once is rather lame. #npr
- Mon, 11:07: RT @emoryhealthsci: Great news for #Georgia and #Atlanta RT @emoryott: Research Funding at Emory University Reaches Nearly $540M in FY11 ...
- Mon, 11:20: There's a sticky note here at my desk, which I wrote, that's nothing but a letter 3 done in green Sharpie. No clue what I meant.
- Mon, 11:20: RT @ajccolleges: Help a reporter: Do you work for a small biz that doesn’t offer health insurance b/c it’s too expensive? Email mwilliam ...
- Mon, 11:43: I really appreciate it when people remember to use Outlook Appointments to schedule stuff... but please, don't revise the thing 6x. Fail!
No, I don't look at LJ anymore. We had a very serious affair for 7-8 years but we went our separate ways. LJ just could not compete in any way with new venues. Except for long writing, which I miss, although I do it occasionally on FB.
Miss me? Lament you don't know what I'm doing? Think I am dead? If so, it's probably because you refuse to move beyond LJ because I am VERY active in a lot of other online places, posting my opinions, photos, daily adventures, etc. just like I always did here.To that end, let me tell you where you can "find" me and connect. Or not. Your choice!
Twitter - wcdarling
I'm at over 20,000 tweets. Yes, you read that right.
Facebook - Wendy Darling
If you hate FB, alright then, but if you use it, that (and Twitter) are the primarly way to find me doing stuff.
DeviantArt - wiebkefesch
Been on DA for two years now and have 4500 pieces in my Gallery... so far. I also blog there (photo features mostly) and run a couple of DA groups, including ones on Ancient Rome, Atlanta and (my favorite) Art Deco architecture.
I have two main IDs on Tumblr -- photo-blogger (wdarling) and Art Deco Architecture (a hugely popular blog).
YouTube - wiebkefesch
I post videos from time to time, which you can find on my channel.
There are a few more places but they are less active. One place I'm not is Google+ because it seems so unncessary. If I do get into it, it will probably just been an aggegator of all the other stuff I already.
P.s. I have just disconnected the thing that was posting all my tweets to LJ. Mostly because my Facebook imports LJ entries and I don't want tweets to show up on FB. Housekeeping really.