- Wed, 16:13: Just explained RSS to someone in 2 min. No, it is not pure magic, although it's close, IMO.
- Wed, 22:53: Fast-actin', smart PR RT @DragonCon Statement regarding Dragon*Con: Edward Kramer resigned from Dragon Con in 2000 http://t.co/1iHpAiRN
- Wed, 22:55: RT @carolinecox: The wall of this bathroom stall says "war is menstruation envy" and I feel like I just learned more than I ever did in ...
- Wed, 22:56: RT @LizSzabo: Bachmann now says she has "no idea" if HPV vaccine causes retardation http://t.co/UAg5BmjT , http://t.co/PKTYXFTf, #cancer
- Thu, 09:31: RT @CascadePatch: Woodruff Arts Center has free admission tomorrow. http://t.co/0Wd7Meff
- Thu, 09:32: That's great! RT @NiemanLab: Today in awesomeness: LeVar Burton is bringing Reading Rainbow to the iPad http://t.co/tVingtv0
- Thu, 11:06: Never thought I'd see the day! This morning NPR presented another singer I actually liked. Twice in one week? What? Also: Bjork's new album.
- Thu, 11:23: Knock on wood but man, I am in a great mood today!
- Thu, 12:38: One of my colleagues just asked me if I could show her how to tweet. OMG! This is a first! Yay.
- Thu, 12:43: I friggin' love N.E. clam chowder, even from a can. My dad's Manhattan clam chowder is better but any old chowder is pretty awesome. Period.
No, I don't look at LJ anymore. We had a very serious affair for 7-8 years but we went our separate ways. LJ just could not compete in any way…
Sun, 13:52: Just had 40 minute non-sexual chat with someone on Blendr (new heteroinclusive + femaleinclusive Grindr). In German no less. Nice!…
Sat, 17:45: Up after a nap. Dreamed Terry Gross or someone was interviewing talented singer who was also autistic & mentally unhinged. Did not…