1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.
01. I love the smell of sulphur.
02. I love rice
03. I adore a good night out with friends.
04. I have really bad breath.
05. I think polyester is The Wonder Fabric.
06. I love my sateen sheets -- it's like sleeping inside sex.
07. I sleep sound as a rock.
08. I hate when people who use on-line abbreviated spelling and syntax - all the time.
09. It annoy me when people use "how r u" instead of "how are you"
10. I love reading next to a fireplace during winter.
11. I wish I was multilingual.
12. I have had lots of weird dreams about penises.
13. I think Morrissey is "the sun and the earth."
14. I've never been to Las Vegas.
15. I don't drive.
16. I'm not a member of the mile-high club.
17. I've never been in a relationship with anyone ever.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I think Captain Archer on "Enterprise" is a stupid, annoying, cocky jerk.
20. I have read more than 600 pages of a novel in a single day.
21. I love music.
22. I like cheese.
23. I need to clean my bedroom.
24. Dubya makes my blood boil.
25. I'd like to live in England someday.
26. My business is going fairly well right now.
27. I like buying coats and jackets.
28. I have a weakness for costume jewelry and sparkling things.
29. My voice is very loud.
30. My nose is NOT pierced.
31. I never really see my family.
32. I live alone.
33. I procrastinate. A LOT.
34. I find 30s-40s men with salt-and-pepper hair or shocks of white to be dead sexy.
35. Some days I just want to tell them all to go to hell and die.
36. I hate teeny boppers.
37. I can't do any dance with steps in it, even the Macarena.
38. I think New Yorkers are very nice people.
39. I love anything vanilla-scented.
40. I don't care if everyone posts this on their journal.
41. I really enjoy creative and personal gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. I think all people should be able to talk about sex openly.
43. When I'm around dear friends who smoke I feel really angry and sad for them.
44. I like to ride my bike.
45. I love some old musicals.
46. Fabric softener is a comforting smell to me.
47. People sometimes find me very intimidating.
48. People always comment on my real name with jokes, questions, ask if it's real.
49. I bought almost all my Christmas gifts online.
50. Pumpkin is one of my hundreds of food-aversions
51. I hate regular fish, cooked, but love sushi.
52. I can eat large dollops of wasabe without it having much effect on me.
53. My parents have never divorced.
54. I am more than 75% certain I will never have kids.
55. I HATE reality television.
56. I love thunderstorms.
57. I miss where I grew up and want to go back in a few years.
58. I was NEVER in love with Donny Osmond when I was little.
59. I hate being teased.
60. I am not where I thought I'd be five years ago.
61. That show "Animal Miracles" (or whatever it's called) makes me cry real tears!
62. I do not want a really good webcam.
63. Sometimes I'm too passive.
64. I love black licorice.
65. My friends are my family.
66. Sometimes I wish I could so some of the amazing things black women do to their hair.
67. Sometimes I wear a wig.
68. I've worn wigs to work when it wasn't Halloween.
69. At my job I am helping to promote things I find immoral. (Note: Well, only one more week!)
70. I have partial hearing loss.
71. I hardly ever go to the movies (3 maybe 4 times a year).
72. I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, or was lumped with them.
73. I have the straightest, finest hair in the world. I put babies to shame.
74. I have never smoked pot or done other illegal drugs (although I don't think they should all be illegal).
75. I'm often at my best under pressure.
76. I don't play RPGs.
77. I am far too nice sometimes.
78. I feel at peace when I'm outside on a crisp, clear night.
79. I like really sweet liqueurs like Chambord, Amaretto, Frangelico...
80. I am a big fan of classical music.
81. I've never seen Duran Duran in concert.
82. I hate it when girls walk around wearing next to nothing and complain when guys look.
83. It infuriates me when people still equate Germany with Nazis.
84. I refuse to buy products produced in Israel. (But stupidly, buy stuff from China and Indonesia. Go figure.)
85. I despise closed minded people.
86. I find a lot of Jewish guys really sexy, even when they are total geeks.
87. I've never been to the west coast.
88. I look like my dad in the face.
89. I have ripped clothes in the dressing room and not told the store.
90. Jungles scare me and I wouldn't ever go anywhere tropical.
91. No interest in going to a holiday resort; I like vacations in cities, usually cold ones.
92. I feel like I expect too much out of my family.
93. I don't know how to relate to morning people.
94. I am wealthy.
95. I love Sen. Ted Kennedy... well, his politics anyway.
96. I am sick of presidents with Southern accents.
97. I have never used "y'all" in regular speech.
98. My height is just right for me; I don't want to be any taller or shorter.
99. I love to sing.
100. I like doing silly surveys.